Download Sample Input
The input file must be a tab-delimited text file no larger than 5Mb with the following five columns:
- Experiment ID
- Spectral Count
Input Field Details
- A unique ID for a given AP-MS experiment. Replicates will all share the same Experiment ID
- An ID for the replicate in a given experiment
- This field is ignored and is allowed for backward compatability with the Spotlite website.
- The ID for the bait used in the experiment. This is usually the gene symbol.
- The ID for the prey found in the experiment. This is also usually the gene symbol. This ID type should match that used for the Bait.
- The number of spectra found per bait-prey pair in an experimental replicate.
- The unique ID for a given AP-MS experiment provided by the input
- The unique ID for the bait in the AP-MS experiment provided by the input
- The unique ID for the prey in the AP-MS experiment provided by the input
- The mean spectral counts across all the replicates in an experiment provided by the input
- The Z-Score for the prey given all other experiments provided.
- The WD score defined by Sowa et al.
- The Shannon Entropy for each spectral count provided by the input